Saturday, January 9, 2010

Frontal male nudity in plays in NYC and about those musical revivals!:

I wonder if some playwrights use nudity to cover up their inability to write an engrossing play. Don't  get me wrong I do enjoy male nudity on stage if, naturally, the body is sweet. My point is that I usually think the script must be weak if a body(s) is bared in a production. It is as if the writer is saying, "I can't get my audience excited by my words so let me go for the money shot!" My comment to you: Engage the organ between my ears not, the one between my legs if you want to really impress me!

About the numerous revivals of musicals on Broadway:

Are you admitting no one can write anything new anymore? It seems as if Broadway is currently having more "revivals" than any evangelical church down South.

No comments:

Post a Comment