Thursday, March 27, 2014

I AM APPALLED!

Readers of my blog know I post more humorously but sometimes certain in this world are so despicable that need to be pointed out:

I'm so enraged I feel a need to share this with you.To say I am appalled by this would be an understatement. That it happened in a zoo and in such a progressive country fills me with rage. I wish we could drag these people before a court on criminal charges. We need to shame the ones responsible, show the world their faces, & remove them from any animal care office by spreading the word on Facebook, Twitter, or whatever. Killing the giraffe was a horror when I read about it but now this! They need to be stopped. So please share this call for action.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26734377


Below are the faces of some of their victims !

No comments:

Post a Comment