Sunday, December 22, 2013

Seasons greetings

In the spirit of the times I always send Christmas cards to my enemies. What’s more, I take the time to send my own personal message of holiday wishes in each card I send to them. This time off I went and brought a nice set of blank seasonal cards to mail off to them to mark the holiday. 

Yes even an enemy or one who has "done me dirt" gets a seasonal greeting. I take the high road for, after all, tis the season. I fully imbibe the holiday spirits and ignore all the unkind cutting things they did to me during this year. 

So, I took a pen to card and, with a heart filled with good wishes, inscribed away to say tenderly & with heartfelt emotion:

Because tis the Christmas season
I send you my hope you are well
But after the 25 th has truly gone
You still suck; so go to hell!

Do that too and the joy of the season will warm you as you go buy that tree or present!

No comments:

Post a Comment