Sunday, December 22, 2013

Yoga blues


Yoga:

I know CTB’s blog  {see his site below in another post} talked about doing it and one or two blog followers asked me if I ever engaged in it. The simple answer is yes, I did a few lessons in yoga. Unfortunately, instead of discovering my inner “bliss” I soon discovered my inner painful “sciatica”.

 To be fair my attitude wasn’t the most “zen-like”.  One lesson involved some complex rope tying coupled with the downward dog position. I told the instructor if I was going to do rope bondage coupled with a downward dog position then he sure as hell better make sure there was a “happy ending”. Then there was my proclivity to always  buddy up for some yoga intertwining maneuvering with this hot guy in the class. Let's say "zen" was not on my mind and it showed. Soon my instructor and I both realized I was not long for his classes.

No slam on yoga its simply that yoga and I are destined never to share a blissful intimacy. Not that I cannot appreciate a cute guy all curled up into yoga's rather hot positions. Rather for me I fear, yoga will remain a spectator sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment